VIBXPERT EX collects field data including vibration information, bearing condition, inspection and process data and seamlessly integrates with the OMNITREND CENTER software platform.The modular firmware structure allows you to upgrade the VIBXPERT EX from a route data collector to a full-blown troubleshooting device with advanced features such as coast down/run-up measurements, event recording, ODS & modal analysis and cross-channel phase measurement.
It is also possible to connect the VIBXPERT EX to protection systems via the buffered outputs. This enables you to perform additional analysis such as shaft vibration, shaft centerline plots or orbits e.g. on turbines, compressors and other turbomachinery.As with all our data collectors and vibration analyzers, you will benefit from free software and firmware updates, and low ownership cost.
- Reset status of measurement tasks to 'unmeasured'.
All measurement tasks below the current hierarchy level are set to "unmeasured". Old results are retained and new results are added.
- Low pass filter can be activated. The filter frequency (1kHz or 10kHz) depends on the start and stop speeds.
- When using time-synchronous averaging, the speed deviation is checked and the averaging function is discontinued if the deviations become too large.
- If the ESC button is pressed, a confirmation prompt appears to prevent the unintentional discontinuation of measurement with the loss of data.
- The reference edge of the trigger signal is now adjustable for phase calculation.
The signal edge of either the incoming or outgoing trigger mark can be selected as the reference.
- Higher maximum input values for weight (500 kg) and radius (100m).
- New firmware module 'E registration' provides route-based data collection, timewaveform and FFT analysis
Download the VIBXPERT II firmware file from PRÜFTECHNIK site